Frage beantwortet

Regarding the cancellation of voucher issuance

I asked for a cancellation, but I issued a voucher. In this case, can I get a refund?
The boarding date is May 2, 2020. ㅜㅜ....

Die Antwort wurde von DB Bahn bestätigt

Super Sparpreis is usually not refundable. Due to Corona Deutsche Bahn offered a free cancelation for all tickets booked before March 14th for a travel date up to May 4th on the condition that said cancelation is issued as a voucher and not as a refund.

Fanden Sie diese Antwort hilfreich?

Nein (1)

Ja (0)

0%

0% der Personen fanden diese Antwort hilfreich

Weitere Antworten

What kind of ticket did you cancel?

Vouchers cannot be refunded.
Corona good will cancellations are issued as a vouches as indicated by the conditions on bahn.de/corona.
Regular cancellations for Saver Fares (Sparpreis) are also issued as a voucher (minus a cancellation fee of 10€).

I read the Corona related information on the homepage.
As far as I know, train connections to the Saber price and Super Saver price (national and international) will be removed.
My ticket type is Super Sparpreis.
But I asked for cancellation by email a month ago, but I got a voucher issued by email a week ago.
Can I get a refund in my case?

Super Sparpreis is usually not refundable. Due to Corona Deutsche Bahn offered a free cancelation for all tickets booked before March 14th for a travel date up to May 4th on the condition that said cancelation is issued as a voucher and not as a refund.

I understand. Then what is the expiration date of the voucher paid to me?
If you can't use it within the period,
Is it going to disappear?
Thank you for your answer despite your busy schedule.

The voucher is good for three years, the actual expiration date should be mentioned somewhere on the voucher.
After three years the voucher expires. It might be possible to ask for an extension in case you aren't able to use it within these three years.