Frage beantwortet

Bahn Card Renewal

Dear Sir,

I have already taken a Bahn Card in the last year for me and my wife for Euro 72.00.
This year I received a letter requesting me to transfer an amount of Euro 62 to IBAN of DB Fernverkehr AG. My new card is attached in the letter but my wife's card is not attached.
I request you to kindly inform me how the charges are Euro 62.00 when in last year I has paid Euro 72.00. Also inform me how will I get the fresh Bahn Card of my wife which will be expiring on 31.07.2019.

Thanks and Regards,

Rohan

Rohan
Rohan

Rohan

Ebene
33 / 100
kabo
kabo

kabo

Ebene
5000 / 5000
You had a "Zusatzkarte" (additional card) at 10€ for your wife. Right?
This was a special offer for families with minor children. (62€ for the first Bahncard and 10€ for every further Bahncard in the same familiy.)

This special offer was stopped in summer 2018. You should have been informed by letter.

So if you need a Bahncard for your wife, you have to order a new "Partnerbahncard" at 42€ (only available at sales counters, not online).

Fanden Sie diese Antwort hilfreich?

Nein (0)

Ja (0)

0% der Personen fanden diese Antwort hilfreich

Weitere Antworten

kabo
kabo

kabo

Ebene
5000 / 5000
You had a "Zusatzkarte" (additional card) at 10€ for your wife. Right?
This was a special offer for families with minor children. (62€ for the first Bahncard and 10€ for every further Bahncard in the same familiy.)

This special offer was stopped in summer 2018. You should have been informed by letter.

So if you need a Bahncard for your wife, you have to order a new "Partnerbahncard" at 42€ (only available at sales counters, not online).

Rohan
Rohan

Rohan

Ebene
33 / 100
Thanks for the reply. But I did not get any communication or letter regarding the change of terms and conditions of the offer. Though some of my friends got a one time discount coupon (gutschein) as the terms and conditions wer changed. But i Did not get any.

Regards,

Rohan

DB
DB

DB

Ebene
5000 / 5000

Hello Rohan,

the vouchers were sent by post last summer. The shipment went to customers whose BahnCard and additional cards were about to expire. /ka

Rohan
Rohan

Rohan

Ebene
33 / 100
Thanks for the reply but I have not received any such voucher through mail or post. Can you plese guide me how the voucher can be obtained now .

Thanks and Regards,
Rohan

DB
DB

DB

Ebene
5000 / 5000

The voucher was only sent to selected BahnCard holders and there is no entitlement to this promotion, if advertising campaigns were contradicted. Sorry. /ch