Frage beantwortet

About train connection delay?

hello.......on the return journey to India I have booked a ticket from kempten hbf to Frankfurt flughafen...I have one connection train in Ulm ....but the transfer time is very less around 8 mins...in case if there is any delay in my first train, I might have chance to miss my connecting train in Ulm....in that case if I miss a connection train,can I ride in the next train without getting new ticket or else I have to get a individual ticket...??

RAJAN
RAJAN

RAJAN

Ebene
23 / 100

You can take with your ticket the next train to Frankfurt Airport, if there is a delay at the first train to Ulm, which causes a missing of the connection train.

Fanden Sie diese Antwort hilfreich?

Nein (0)

Ja (0)

0% der Personen fanden diese Antwort hilfreich

Weitere Antworten

You can take with your ticket the next train to Frankfurt Airport, if there is a delay at the first train to Ulm, which causes a missing of the connection train.

"in that case if I miss a connection train,can I ride in the next train without getting new ticket"

Yes you can.
Another option would be to take an earlier train (RE) from Kempten to Ulm in case you

• have a seat reservation for the ICE or
  • have to be at the airport at a certain time.

RAJAN
RAJAN

RAJAN

Ebene
23 / 100
"Another option would be to take an earlier train (RE) from Kempten to Ulm in case you

have a seat reservation for the ICE "

Yes....
Whether I can take a previous train at Ulm to catch the next train safely.. because my ticket indicates as super sparepreis not a flexi and how can I take the previous train in Ulm....then I have to buy an another ticket.....plze clarify me

Hello RAJAN,

as "Baco18"correctly writes, you can use the next train to continue your journey if you lose your connecting train. You don't need a new ticket. If you can't use the seat reservation in your connecting train, it will be reimbursed in the DB Travel Center. /ka

@DB/ka: RAJAN könnte doch aber auch einfach einen RE eher fahren, um den ICE zu bekommen oder liege ich da falsch? Warum einen "kostbaren Sitzplatz" aufgeben (sich erstatten lassen), wenn man den ICE nutzen könnte. Zugbindung besteht doch nur im ICE...?

_________________________________________________________________________________

@RAJAN: Conditions for a Super saver fare (SuperSparpreis):

"You may only travel on the long-distance trains (ICE, IC/EC) and on the days indicated on the ticket.

When starting or completing your journey on regional or local trains (RE, RB, IRE, S-Bahn), you are not restricted to specific trains or times. Your journey must be completed by 10 am the following day."
https://www.bahn.com/en/view/offers/germany/super-saver-f...