Diese Frage wartet auf Beantwortung

Successful Klarna transaction, but no confirmation received from DB

Hello,

I attempted to book a train on the DB Navigator App. I received a transaction confirmation (€22.40EUR) email from Klarna, but in the DB App, the screen has not moved from the SOFORT screen that says "Thank you! The merchant will receive a confirmation of the transaction and can process your order immediately. You will be redirected to your merchant."

The train I have paid for is scheduled for tomorrow (25.06.2018), so I require my confirmation as soon as possible, please.

Many thanks

Anonym
Anonym

Anonym

Ebene
11 / 100
Antworten

Bertosch
Bertosch

Bertosch

Ebene
5000 / 5000
most likely the booking was unsuccessful. book the ticket again. the money of the first booking will be refunded automatically.

Anonym
Anonym

Anonym

Ebene
11 / 100
Unfortunately when I go to rebook, the train I tried to book and paid for is no longer listed in the Sparpreisen and the other trains around the same time are a lot more expensive, so I will have to travel with Flixbus :(

Thank you for your help, @Bertosch. I will contact DB if the refund does not come through within the coming few days.

Benutzerin
Benutzerin

Benutzerin

Ebene
5000 / 5000
@DB
Kann doch gar nicht sein. Der Fehler wurde doch längst behoben...
https://community.bahn.de/questions/1670802-ticket-hin

Benutzerin
Benutzerin

Benutzerin

Ebene
5000 / 5000
@DB
Ja, das vermute ich auch. War ironisch gemeint. Ich fand die verlinkte Antwort unter aller Kanone. Und finde es ein Armutszeugnis, dass es nicht gelingt, den Fehler endlich zu beheben oder wenigstens die betroffenen Kunden entsprechend zu informieren.