Frage beantwortet

how do I book a quiet zone in first class?

I booked Amsterdam to Berlin first class and tried to book open carriage in a quiet zone but my ticket says compartment, any zone - how do I get a quiet zone for first class?

glyn
glyn

glyn

Ebene
2 / 100
Diese Antwort wurde als beste Antwort ausgewählt

Dear glyn,
if you want to book the train connection with IC and ICE please click on "To offer selection" during your booking and continue with selecting your preferred offer. At next step (after you logged in) you can select your preferred seat. There you can choose at "Zone" the "Quiet Zone". If there is a free contingent you will get a seat at quiet zone. If the quiet zone is booked up you will get a seat in another zone.
But if you want to book the train connection with IC only you can't book quiet zone because our IC trains doesn't have quiet zones. Greetings /jn

Fanden Sie diese Antwort hilfreich?

Nein (1)

Ja (0)

0%

0% der Personen fanden diese Antwort hilfreich

Weitere Antworten

Dear glyn,
if you want to book the train connection with IC and ICE please click on "To offer selection" during your booking and continue with selecting your preferred offer. At next step (after you logged in) you can select your preferred seat. There you can choose at "Zone" the "Quiet Zone". If there is a free contingent you will get a seat at quiet zone. If the quiet zone is booked up you will get a seat in another zone.
But if you want to book the train connection with IC only you can't book quiet zone because our IC trains doesn't have quiet zones. Greetings /jn