Frage beantwortet

Can I use other trains, the same day but in another time, if my Super Sparpreis Ticket was cancelled by the company?

I bought a ticket /Super Sparpreis Europa) at 12.10 from Chemnitz to Paris. The trip is now not possible, according to a email that was sent to me. I would like to know if I can travel in another time, since the same conections but at different times are available.

The original trip is from 7:31 am but now there is available a conection starting at 4:30 am. (I wonder if I can use this route) The trips consists con Chemnitz-Leipzig (RE) Leipzig-Frankfurt(ICE) and Frankfurt-Paris, the conections are exactly the same but at different times.

Alexcl
Alexcl

Alexcl

Ebene
1 / 100
Punkt
Die Antwort wurde von DB Bahn bestätigt

You have already received an answer to this question here.
https://community.bahn.de/questions/2521236-can-i-use-the...

You can also take other trains on the day of your journey. If you are travelling on an international connection, it is important that they take place under comparable conditions. This includes that the journey is made with the same carrier and via the same border crossings. Since the ICE from Frankfurt to Paris requires a reservation, you have to exchange your reservation for the new connection. You can do that at an ticket counter or by phone.

Fanden Sie diese Antwort hilfreich?

Nein (0)

Ja (1)

100%

100% der Personen fanden diese Antwort hilfreich

Weitere Antworten

You have already received an answer to this question here.
https://community.bahn.de/questions/2521236-can-i-use-the...

You can also take other trains on the day of your journey. If you are travelling on an international connection, it is important that they take place under comparable conditions. This includes that the journey is made with the same carrier and via the same border crossings. Since the ICE from Frankfurt to Paris requires a reservation, you have to exchange your reservation for the new connection. You can do that at an ticket counter or by phone.