Frage beantwortet

Can I use the other trains, the same day but in another time, if my Super Sparpreis Ticket was cancelled by the company?

I bought a ticket /Super Sparpreis Europa) at 12.10 from Chemnitz to Berlin. The trip is now not possible, according to a email that was sent to me. I would like to know if I can travel in another time, since the same conections but at different times are available.

The original trip is from 7:31 am but now there is available a conection starting at 4:30 am. The trips consists con Chemnitz-Leipzig (RE) Leipzig-Frankfurt(ICE) and Frankfurt-Paris, the conections are exactly the same but at different times.

Alexcl
Alexcl

Alexcl

Ebene
1 / 100
Punkt
Diese Antwort wurde als beste Antwort ausgewählt

If a connection no longer exists as booked, another connection to the destination that does not require a reservation can be used on the day of travel. But with a ticket from Chemnitz to Berlin you can of course only travel from Chemnitz to Berlin. I don't understand what a supersaver ticket from Chemnitz to Berlin has to do with a trip via Leipzig Frankfurt to Paris. if you have a ticket from Chemnitz to Paris, then you have to consider at international traffic that you can only use trains of the carriers indicated on the ticket. It is essential that the original route is followed, in particular the booked border crossings.

The carriers are indicated as TCV-Codes on the ticket in pointed brackets. For example <1080> Deutsche Bahn or <1187> SNCF.

Behause most of the trains between Germany and France require a reservation, you cannot simply use another train. You have to rebook the reservation in advance. This can be done by telephone or in a travel centre.

Fanden Sie diese Antwort hilfreich?

Nein (0)

Ja (0)

0% der Personen fanden diese Antwort hilfreich

Weitere Antworten

If a connection no longer exists as booked, another connection to the destination that does not require a reservation can be used on the day of travel. But with a ticket from Chemnitz to Berlin you can of course only travel from Chemnitz to Berlin. I don't understand what a supersaver ticket from Chemnitz to Berlin has to do with a trip via Leipzig Frankfurt to Paris. if you have a ticket from Chemnitz to Paris, then you have to consider at international traffic that you can only use trains of the carriers indicated on the ticket. It is essential that the original route is followed, in particular the booked border crossings.

The carriers are indicated as TCV-Codes on the ticket in pointed brackets. For example <1080> Deutsche Bahn or <1187> SNCF.

Behause most of the trains between Germany and France require a reservation, you cannot simply use another train. You have to rebook the reservation in advance. This can be done by telephone or in a travel centre.

kabo
kabo

kabo

Ebene
5000 / 5000
"Can I use the other trains, the same day but in another time, if my Super Sparpreis Ticket was cancelled by the company?"
-> In Gemany: Yes
The Frankfurt-Paris train (international train) makes things complicated: You should ask at a DB service counter or phone DB customer service.

Good evening. Unfortunately, I cannot quite follow the question. What kind of ticket do you have? Do you have a Super Sparpreis from Chemnitz to Berlin or do you have a ticket from Chemnitz to Leipzig and then to Frankfurt and Paris? /no