Frage beantwortet

Why the inspector asks about the ticket after comfort check-in?

I almost never did comfort check-in without the inspector ask me to show my ticket! I don't understand then why DB have that option? or is the inspector too lazy to check before he ask? and today i asked him why you are asking he said "oh you did comfort check in then it's a random checkup" is there something called like this though he didn'tcheck before?

Mjafar
Mjafar

Mjafar

Ebene
1 / 100
Punkt
Die Antwort wurde von DB Bahn bestätigt
Braunschweiger
Braunschweiger

Braunschweiger

Ebene
5000 / 5000
There are random checkups. Otherwise it would be possible to pass your cellphone with your personalised ticket to another person who would be able to travel with it. Another possibility: You would be able to validate the ticket from your office and another person without any ticket could travel in the train.

The checkups do happen not very often, I get controlled about one time in two months, which is about five percent of my travels. The checkup of my passport when showing my Bahncard ist even more rare.

Fanden Sie diese Antwort hilfreich?

Nein (1)

Ja (0)

0%

0% der Personen fanden diese Antwort hilfreich

Weitere Antworten

Braunschweiger
Braunschweiger

Braunschweiger

Ebene
5000 / 5000
There are random checkups. Otherwise it would be possible to pass your cellphone with your personalised ticket to another person who would be able to travel with it. Another possibility: You would be able to validate the ticket from your office and another person without any ticket could travel in the train.

The checkups do happen not very often, I get controlled about one time in two months, which is about five percent of my travels. The checkup of my passport when showing my Bahncard ist even more rare.