Frage beantwortet

Diese Antwort wurde als beste Antwort ausgewählt

Hello,

Bicycles with an electric motor (up to 250 W) whose auxiliary drive facilitates pedalling (pedelecs) may be carried if the requirements of paragraph 8.1.1 are met and the built-in battery remains firmly attached to the bicycle during transport on the train. The built-in battery must not be removed, charged or used in any other way (e.g. as a power supply unit) during transport. Bicycles and pedelecs are only transported in long-distance trains if they are placed in the holders provided for this purpose.

Only folding bicycles or folding pedelecs can be transported as a bicycle or pedelec when unfolded or as a load or hand luggage when folded. /ni

Fanden Sie diese Antwort hilfreich?

Nein (0)

Ja (0)

0% der Personen fanden diese Antwort hilfreich

Weitere Antworten

Leo
Leo

Leo

Ebene
5000 / 5000
I think so:

https://www.obb-italia.com/de/angebote/fahrrad-am-zug

"(teil)demontierte und verpackte Fahrräder werden gratis befördert. Diese müssen in den für die Beförderung von Reisegepäck vorgesehenen Gepäckablagen sicher verstaut werden!"

or in Italian:

https://www.obb-italia.com/it/angebote/fahrrad-am-zug

"biciclette (parzialmente) smontate e imballate sono trasportate gratuitamente. Queste devono essere riposte in sicurezza negli scompartimenti per il trasporto bagagli!"

Hello,

Bicycles with an electric motor (up to 250 W) whose auxiliary drive facilitates pedalling (pedelecs) may be carried if the requirements of paragraph 8.1.1 are met and the built-in battery remains firmly attached to the bicycle during transport on the train. The built-in battery must not be removed, charged or used in any other way (e.g. as a power supply unit) during transport. Bicycles and pedelecs are only transported in long-distance trains if they are placed in the holders provided for this purpose.

Only folding bicycles or folding pedelecs can be transported as a bicycle or pedelec when unfolded or as a load or hand luggage when folded. /ni

Thanks for clarifying it, DB. I will need to submit it as normal luggage then since I cannot remove the bike from the cardboard box just for the train journey. I will need the cardboard box again at my destination train station to bring it from there to the airport for my flight and on board the aircraft.