Frage beantwortet

How to manage the refund?

The ticket was bought by Omio. Reserve XXXXX 13.03.2020 Lucila Order - Detail view Print view
Order Date of booking Buyer Traveler Status of booking
XXXXX 03/13/2020 Lucila Pasik processed
Ridden train ride
Outward journey
delrobrobat F trip Description Voucher No. Price (per adult)
Tickets 14.03.2020 one way, super saver price EU, second class, 1 adult, Innsbruck / Frankfurt (M) Flug. XXXXXX S 79.90 EUR
The following discount vouchers have been issued for the remaining amount and have been sent to you by email.
Voucher Travel date Description Voucher No. Price (per adult)
Discount voucher for the remaining amount 24.04.2020 CANCELLATION BONUS FV, XXXXXX # XXXXXX 79.90 EUR
Save ticket and travel itinerary easily on mobile
With the DB Navigator app for iPhone and Android, this ticket can be downloaded as an electronic ticket. Instructions enter your bahn.de user data into the app.
Return your ticket
If in doubt about this order Bäumenarara more information here.
return
S = The service has been canceled
Due to the confinement by Covid 19 the trip was canceled. I will agree to send me the refund and so far I have had no response. I would like to know how to manage it since I am repatriated in Argentina and I will not use it, please respond to my email XXXXXXX@gmail.com

lulipasik
lulipasik

lulipasik

Ebene
2 / 100

You bought a non refundable ticket. (Super Sparpreis)
However due to the Corona situation Deutsche Bahn offered a good will cancellation option for all tickets, even non refundable ones. These cancellation offers came with the condition that you accept a voucher instead of a cash refund. The voucher is valid for three years.
It's not possible to get your money refunded.

Fanden Sie diese Antwort hilfreich?

Nein (1)

Ja (1)

50%

50% der Personen fanden diese Antwort hilfreich

Weitere Antworten

You bought a non refundable ticket. (Super Sparpreis)
However due to the Corona situation Deutsche Bahn offered a good will cancellation option for all tickets, even non refundable ones. These cancellation offers came with the condition that you accept a voucher instead of a cash refund. The voucher is valid for three years.
It's not possible to get your money refunded.