Frage beantwortet

Money got deducted but ticket not issued first time. Second time after 10min tried and successfully booked.

On 25.05.2020 at time 21.33 using paydirect for the first time tried to book a ticket from Augsburg to Lörrach-Brombach/Hauingen using DB app in my phone. Booking was failed . Tried again and booking was successful at time 21.44 . When I see my bank statement 137.10 euro is deducted twice i.e. in total 274.20 euros and only once the ticket was issued . The first time unsuccessful attempt in booking amount was not refunded back. I request you to refund the 137.10 euros. Reference to unsuccessful transaction "DB Vertrieb GmbH 25.05.2020 21:33 Best:XXX DB Vertrieb GmbH A-Nr. XXX Vorg:XXX" . Reference to successful transaction is "DB Vertrieb GmbH 25.05.2020 21:44 Best:XXX DB Vertrieb GmbH A-Nr. XXX Vorg:XXX".

[Edited by DB Redaktion on 28.05.2020 at 21:10]

Madhusudan
Madhusudan

Madhusudan

Ebene
1 / 100
Punkt
Die Antwort wurde von DB Bahn bestätigt
Joeopitz
Joeopitz

Joeopitz

Ebene
5000 / 5000
Occasionally, a booking is not completed successfully. In such a case, the money is automatically returned in 5 to 7 days.

You can't ask anyone to transfer anything back here. In this community, rail customers answer the questions of other rail customers. We don't collect any money, neither will any of us refund something.
It is also unwise of you to publish personal data for any world visible on the Internet. your data can easily be misused by scammers.

Fanden Sie diese Antwort hilfreich?

Nein (0)

Ja (1)

100%

100% der Personen fanden diese Antwort hilfreich

Weitere Antworten

Joeopitz
Joeopitz

Joeopitz

Ebene
5000 / 5000
Occasionally, a booking is not completed successfully. In such a case, the money is automatically returned in 5 to 7 days.

You can't ask anyone to transfer anything back here. In this community, rail customers answer the questions of other rail customers. We don't collect any money, neither will any of us refund something.
It is also unwise of you to publish personal data for any world visible on the Internet. your data can easily be misused by scammers.