Frage beantwortet

Can I use my ticket flexible?

I ordered a ticket from Brussels to Berlin, but it is a super sparreise.
As i understood, I will be able to use this ticket flexibly untill the 31th of October.
Do I understand correctly that I can use any train untill the 31th of October with this ticket without changing anything or without rescheduling the dates?
I tried to change my ticket, but I could not on the platform.

Thanks a lot in advance,
Ruben

Ruben1
Ruben1

Ruben1

Ebene
31 / 100
zeka
zeka

zeka

Ebene
5000 / 5000
"You can reschedule your journey for any date up to and including 31 October 2020. You must use the route and coach class shown on your ticket, but you are not restricted to the train types originally selected if you have a saver fare ticket (Sparpreis) or super saver fare ticket (Super Sparpreis). Instead, your ticket will be valid on all services (e.g. ICE instead of IC/EC).

The same flexibility applies to international travel: you can reschedule your journey for any date up to and including 31 October. Please note that this does not apply to tickets for destinations in France to which flexible travelling is allowed until 30 June 2020 only."
https://www.bahn.com/en/view/home/help/corona.shtml?dbkan...

Fanden Sie diese Antwort hilfreich?

Nein (0)

Ja (0)

0% der Personen fanden diese Antwort hilfreich

Weitere Antworten

zeka
zeka

zeka

Ebene
5000 / 5000
"You can reschedule your journey for any date up to and including 31 October 2020. You must use the route and coach class shown on your ticket, but you are not restricted to the train types originally selected if you have a saver fare ticket (Sparpreis) or super saver fare ticket (Super Sparpreis). Instead, your ticket will be valid on all services (e.g. ICE instead of IC/EC).

The same flexibility applies to international travel: you can reschedule your journey for any date up to and including 31 October. Please note that this does not apply to tickets for destinations in France to which flexible travelling is allowed until 30 June 2020 only."
https://www.bahn.com/en/view/home/help/corona.shtml?dbkan...

Ruben1
Ruben1

Ruben1

Ebene
31 / 100
Thank you Zeka, do I need to fill in a special form to reschedule it or is it just when I book another date? Do I need to reschedule before my original journey?

zeka
zeka

zeka

Ebene
5000 / 5000
"do I need to fill in a special form to reschedule it"

No.

"or is it just when I book another date?"

No. You don't need to book anything new. Except a seat reservation.

You can use your "old" ticket.

Ruben1
Ruben1

Ruben1

Ebene
31 / 100
Ok thanks a lot!
Just one last question, i tried to change the ticket now with reiseaunkunft.bahn.be, and I tried to change the date. But I can only change it to a date in the middle of June. By that time I will most probably not be allowed to travel yet by the Belgian govenrment. Is there a way to change it already now to a date in September, Oktober,.. or can I still wait for that?

Mark1807
Mark1807

Mark1807

Ebene
5000 / 5000
It is not possible to change tickets. As Zeka said you can just travel with you old ticket (it would be good to print it). What you tried to do is changing your reservation, this is free of charge once before the trip, but only to a date less than 31 days in advance, so if you want to have a seat resevation you have to buy a new one.

Ruben1
Ruben1

Ruben1

Ebene
31 / 100
aha ok now it's clear, so I don't have to do anything and just travel with the old ticket, great! Thank you very much for the help!