Frage beantwortet

Can I use ONLY the return ticket of round trip ticket booked in Jan for the travel on March 24th until June 30th?

I had booked a round trip ticket for travel between Hamburg and Passau on March 19th and 24th 2020. I traveled to Passau on 19th March, but did not travel back on 24th due to corona outbreak, can I use the same ticket now for travel until June 30th? It was booked in January.

Tejaswini
Tejaswini

Tejaswini

Ebene
1 / 100
Punkt
Die Antwort wurde von DB Bahn bestätigt
zeka
zeka

zeka

Ebene
5000 / 5000
Yes, that's possible. (You can use the ticket for a trip from Passau to Hamburg until June 30th.)

"If the coronavirus situation has made it impossible for you to travel, you have the option of travelling at another time of your choice on or before 30 June 2020.

Travellers who purchased their tickets on or before 13 March 2020 for travel dates on or before 30 April 2020 can use their tickets to travel at another time of their choosing on or before 30 June 2020.

The limitation to use only the train shown on the ticket will not apply to saver fare tickets (Sparpreis) or super saver fare tickets (Super Sparpreis) (domestic or international) in this time frame."
https://www.bahn.com/en/view/home/help/corona.shtml?dbkan...

Fanden Sie diese Antwort hilfreich?

Nein (1)

Ja (1)

50%

50% der Personen fanden diese Antwort hilfreich

Weitere Antworten

zeka
zeka

zeka

Ebene
5000 / 5000
Yes, that's possible. (You can use the ticket for a trip from Passau to Hamburg until June 30th.)

"If the coronavirus situation has made it impossible for you to travel, you have the option of travelling at another time of your choice on or before 30 June 2020.

Travellers who purchased their tickets on or before 13 March 2020 for travel dates on or before 30 April 2020 can use their tickets to travel at another time of their choosing on or before 30 June 2020.

The limitation to use only the train shown on the ticket will not apply to saver fare tickets (Sparpreis) or super saver fare tickets (Super Sparpreis) (domestic or international) in this time frame."
https://www.bahn.com/en/view/home/help/corona.shtml?dbkan...