Frage beantwortet

Cancellation of tickets due to coronavirus

Hello,

We had booked 2 tickets From Dresden to Karlsruhe and return from deutsche bahn, and due to coronavirus, we will not be able to go there. Hence we would like a refund of the tickets. We have been continuously writing to fahrkartenservice@bahn.de but are not getting any acknowledgement receipt from that side.

Order number: XXXXXX
Travel date: 27-03-2020 to 29-03-2020

Request your help in this case.

[Edit by community staff, 03.22.2020, 5:07 p.m.: personal data removed.]

Nimisha1405
Nimisha1405

Nimisha1405

Ebene
23 / 100
zeka
zeka

zeka

Ebene
5000 / 5000
When did you book your tickets?
https://community.bahn.de/questions/2262360-ticket-bookin...

And what kind of ticket did you buy: flexible fare, saver fare oder super saver fare?

It will take a while (4-8 weeks, maybe more) before you get an answer from fahrkartenservice@bahn.de - many people ask for a refund these days... Do not write over and over again - this will not speed up the process.

Fanden Sie diese Antwort hilfreich?

Nein (0)

Ja (0)

0% der Personen fanden diese Antwort hilfreich

Weitere Antworten

zeka
zeka

zeka

Ebene
5000 / 5000
When did you book your tickets?
https://community.bahn.de/questions/2262360-ticket-bookin...

And what kind of ticket did you buy: flexible fare, saver fare oder super saver fare?

It will take a while (4-8 weeks, maybe more) before you get an answer from fahrkartenservice@bahn.de - many people ask for a refund these days... Do not write over and over again - this will not speed up the process.

Nimisha1405
Nimisha1405

Nimisha1405

Ebene
23 / 100
We have also submitted Kulanzregelung form, but we are not getting any automatic reply back. When spoken to the customer service agent, he said that toll you do not get an automated response, your request will not be processed. So how do we proceed? The tickets we bought were super saver fare

Hallo Nimisha1405,

as long as you have not received a message that our email box is full, your email has arrived. You do not need to send a new e-mail request here. Due to the large number of refund requests we have received, it may take several days or even weeks to process. I cannot give you a forecast here. Please have a little patience. /ka

Nimisha1405
Nimisha1405

Nimisha1405

Ebene
23 / 100
hello,
Thank you for the reply. Do you mean to say that even though I have not received an automated response, my ticket has been received? I spoke to one of the customer agents, and he said that this is not the case. If I do not get an automated response, my refund will not be processed.
Thank you