Diese Frage wartet auf Beantwortung

DB falsely claiming I already received a refund

I have submitted a claims form for a cancelled train, but received a letter stating that the fare was already refunded. This is not correct.

I have called the passenger claims service at +49 180 6 20 21 78 several times and every DB employee is able to confirm that the letter is false and they will correct this so I receive the refund. Yet I am only getting more letters stating that the ticket was already refunded.

I would like to know how this can be fixed as the regular service center does not seem able to help?

Octa
Octa

Octa

Ebene
11 / 100
Antworten

DB
DB

DB

Ebene
5000 / 5000

Good evening. Unfortunately we cannot check it, but is it possible that you canceled the ticket? That would be a reason for how this feedback comes about. /no

Octa
Octa

Octa

Ebene
11 / 100
I did not cancel the ticket, I submitted the form after the train was canceled. It was purchased through DB but it was a TGV train, canceled because of the French strikes - maybe this information helps.

DB
DB

DB

Ebene
5000 / 5000

Unfortunately not, because we cannot check the order. Was that an online ticket? If so, please ask the online service what is wrong with the ticket and explain the situation. You can reach the colleagues here: 0180 6 99 66 33
(20 cents per call from a German landline, max. 60 cents per call from a German mobile network; costs for calls from abroad depend on provider). /no