Frage beantwortet

Could you please check my refund status (about overnight hotel)?

Hello,

On 1. September, the train from Erfurt to Munich that my family took on was delayed more than two hours and we had to check in an overnight hotel at the night.

On 12. Sep, I filled out the passenger right form and successfully submitted at Reisezentrum at Weimar.

On 1. Oct, I got the 50% refund of the train tickets coming to my bank account. But the refund of the overnight accomodation (in the amount of about 300 euros) did not come yet.

Can I just wait longer? Could you please check my reimbursement status?

Ahram
Ahram

Ahram

Ebene
33 / 100

Hello,

here railway customers answer questions from other railway customers. None of us has any insight into your data or into any processes at Deutsche Bahn. The Service Centre Passenger Rights is responsible for reimbursement in the event of delays. You'll have to ask there. A refund will normally be made within 4 weeks plus the postal delivery time.

If you have any questions about the processing status of your refund, you can contact the Service Center Passenger Rights by telephone on 0180 6 20 21 78 (20 ct/call from the German landline network, rates for mobile phone max. 60 ct/call). Calls from abroad can be more expensive depending on the provider.

Fanden Sie diese Antwort hilfreich?

Nein (0)

Ja (2)

100%

100% der Personen fanden diese Antwort hilfreich

Weitere Antworten

Hello,

here railway customers answer questions from other railway customers. None of us has any insight into your data or into any processes at Deutsche Bahn. The Service Centre Passenger Rights is responsible for reimbursement in the event of delays. You'll have to ask there. A refund will normally be made within 4 weeks plus the postal delivery time.

If you have any questions about the processing status of your refund, you can contact the Service Center Passenger Rights by telephone on 0180 6 20 21 78 (20 ct/call from the German landline network, rates for mobile phone max. 60 ct/call). Calls from abroad can be more expensive depending on the provider.

Ahram
Ahram

Ahram

Ebene
33 / 100
Is there any other number for English speakers? Or other channel(email/board) to write in English? Unfortunately, the staff of that number couldn't speak English and we couldn't communicate enough to have a consutation...

I did not find a number with English speaking employees. The only possibility would be to contact the Service Center in writing. You can only do that by letter. The service center cannot be reached by e-mail.

Service Center Fahrgastrechte
D-60647 Frankfurt am Main
Germany

Ahram
Ahram

Ahram

Ebene
33 / 100
Okay, I made a phone call to the number with the help of my friend and the problem is solved. I just hope there will be more service for English speakers later. Thanks