Diese Frage wartet auf Beantwortung

Guten Abend! Where can I explain myself to an authority of the DB?! I was unfairly penalized...

As I explain to the ticket controller, I was sleepy and tired from walking through München all day, and I missed my stop (Lohhof) by one and accidentally entered the next ring: 8. I’ve bought my Isarcard for rings 1-7 for the entire duration of my trip, which he recognized but wouldn’t care when I explain that my hotel was in ‘der nähe von Lohhof‘ and show him the active travel suggested by the GPS where it was clearly visible that I was not planning to travel for free, but it was a mistake.

Antworten

DB
DB

DB

Ebene
5000 / 5000

Hello GDC,

what happened as a consequence? Did you receive an additional payment? /ka

Vielen Dank in advance for your quick response!

Yes, I suggested (in my broken and terrible Deutsch) if I could pay a ticket for the additional stop I used, thanks to being sleepy and hearing music: a mistake, and got a penalty of €60.00 instead. I showed to the Fahrkartekontroller my route in my mobile phone, which was Feldmoching bis Lohhof in the S1, where is the hotel where I’m staying: Hotel Alarun, and he only used half of that information and stated in the ticket where I board the train (Feldmoching) which he couldn’t have known if I didn’t show him that in my phone.

I went directly to him before I switched trains to return to Lohhof, which I evidently wouldn’t do if I was trying to ‘cheat the system’ and fahren gratis!

Where can I talk to an authority of the DB and explain myself?!

Vielen dank noch einmal für ihren Unterstützung!

Liebe Grüße,

GDC

DB
DB

DB

Ebene
5000 / 5000

Hello GDC,

here you will find the contact details of our colleagues for the unpaid fare collection. /ka

Vielen dank für ihren Unterstützung!

Certainly this is die beste Kundenbetreuung in Deutsche Bahn: kind, clear and helpful, not like your colleagues at http://www.fahrpreisnacherhebung.de

They didn’t allow me to express a few things in English, being a tourist, to clarify my point and closed the chat before I could use Google Translate to understand their response. Your colleagues should attend the same trainings and meet the equal criteria as you.

Vielen Dank!

Grüßen,

GDC