Frage beantwortet

I have sparpreis ticket from bochum to Amsterdam with ICE. I want to leave later. Can i take Abellio instead of the ICE?

I cant take ICE now. May i go later with Abellio from Duisburg to Arnhem instead of with ICE?

John31
John31

John31

Ebene
2 / 100
zeka
zeka

zeka

Ebene
5000 / 5000
No. With a Sparpreis ticket you have to use the trains indicated on your ticket.

If you can't take the ICE you can cancel your Sparpreis ticket (10 Euro cancellation fee, refund issued as a voucher) and buy a new ticket.

https://www.bahn.com/en/view/offers/germany/saver-fare.sh...

Fanden Sie diese Antwort hilfreich?

Nein (0)

Ja (0)

0% der Personen fanden diese Antwort hilfreich

Weitere Antworten

zeka
zeka

zeka

Ebene
5000 / 5000
No. With a Sparpreis ticket you have to use the trains indicated on your ticket.

If you can't take the ICE you can cancel your Sparpreis ticket (10 Euro cancellation fee, refund issued as a voucher) and buy a new ticket.

https://www.bahn.com/en/view/offers/germany/saver-fare.sh...

Elementarteilchen
Elementarteilchen

Elementarteilchen

Ebene
5000 / 5000
No this is not possible when using Sparpreis tickets. These tickets are bound to the long distance trains (ICE, IC, EC) and they are not valid in other trains. So you have to use the booked ICE. If you have to travel at another time, you need a new ticket.

Only the (more expensive) “Flexpreis” tickets do allow to take other trains as well, her you are not bound to specific trains.

Heinz1
Heinz1

Heinz1

Ebene
5000 / 5000
Your ticket is still valid after the border, so you only need a new ticket to the first stop in the netherlands in your case this should be from Bochum to Arnhem. ( Or Duisburg),Depends on the Train from Bochum to Duisburg.

Leo
Leo

Leo

Ebene
5000 / 5000
You will have to pay till Zevenaar or Arnhem, same price:

Using the Abellio it is Fare Stage D within the VRR.