Frage beantwortet

Ticket was purchased through NS International. What is the Order ID for DB App?

The booking ID on the ticket is not correct, and I can't find a 9-digit number on the ticket bought via NS International. I also can't find the 13-digit reservation number for an external reservation search.

Diese Antwort wurde als beste Antwort ausgewählt
Joeopitz
Joeopitz

Joeopitz

Ebene
5000 / 5000
Hello,

do I understand correctly that you bought a ticket via the Dutch Railways (NS-International)? These tickets cannot be inserted into the DB app. Use the paper print of the ticket or save the complete Pdf on a mobile device. Only tickets booked via bahn.de or the DB Navigator can be loaded into the DB app.

Fanden Sie diese Antwort hilfreich?

Nein (0)

Ja (1)

100%

100% der Personen fanden diese Antwort hilfreich

Weitere Antworten

Joeopitz
Joeopitz

Joeopitz

Ebene
5000 / 5000
Hello,

do I understand correctly that you bought a ticket via the Dutch Railways (NS-International)? These tickets cannot be inserted into the DB app. Use the paper print of the ticket or save the complete Pdf on a mobile device. Only tickets booked via bahn.de or the DB Navigator can be loaded into the DB app.

Joeopitz
Joeopitz

Joeopitz

Ebene
5000 / 5000
Only reservations purchased online via DB can be exchanged online at DB. The NS is responsible for reservations bought via the "Nederlandse Spoorwegen" (NS). Whether an exchange is possible online, by telephone or in person at the travel centre, you must ask NS if you have booked there.