Diese Frage wartet auf Beantwortung

BC100 yearly to BC100 monthly payment

For two consecutive year I am a BC100 customer. These two years I have paid annually.

Would it be possible the following year to pay it monthly? If so, since I have been a bc100 customer for more than two years, could I cancel it during the year or would I have to pay it monthly for 12 months?

Thanks.

albjimenez
albjimenez

albjimenez

Ebene
31 / 100
Antworten

After your current BC100 expires, you have to order a new one. Instead of ticking the box "pay annually" you simply tick the box "pay monthly" instead.
Since this is a completely new contract, you have to wait a year until you can cancel monthly.
If you're unsure whether you actually need the BC100 for 12 months, you could order a Probebahncard 100, which is valid for 3 months only.

albjimenez
albjimenez

albjimenez

Ebene
31 / 100
Thanks for your answer.

Really? But the conditions says 12months minimum, I am now a 20months customer. I really do not know if I will need 3, 6, 10 months or the entire year.

The BahnCard 100 with one-time payment expires after one year and is not automatically extended for another year.

Then there is the BahnCard 100 subscription, which is paid monthly and the contract runs for at least 12 months. This BahnCard 100 can only be cancelled monthly from the 13th month onwards.

Another alternative is the Probe BahnCard 100 (trial card), which is only valid for 3 months. This card ends on the last day of validity and does not renew automatically. /ch

albjimenez
albjimenez

albjimenez

Ebene
31 / 100
It is really surprising that the deal for an annual client is worse than for a monthly client.
I have paid >8000euros in bc100 for two years and I have less facilities than the user who pays monthly for one year.
Another illogical thing from DB...

albjimenez
albjimenez

albjimenez

Ebene
31 / 100
I have a bc100 (with a one-time payment) expires in October, I will need the bc100 for some additional months (now I do not know how many yet).
The point is, if I order a new bc100 (with monthly payment) I cannot cancel it before 12 months. In other words, I lose the 'seniority' by going from bc100 (one-time payment) to bc100 monthly payment.

Thanks

I understand. Then only a Probe BahnCard 100 with a maximum of 3 months can be considered and you can decide for yourself how often you order the Probe BahnCard 100 for the next three months. /ch