Frage beantwortet

I've exchanged a ticket online but "reservation status" is "unfinished". Help?

We booked 2 adult tickets Luneburg to Berlin on the 4th August.

However our plans changed and we then needed to change the destination to Munich so we were travelling Luneburg to Berlin on 4th.

I used my db online account to apply the exchange. We followed the exchange online process and clicked confirm and it seemed like the exchanged had processed.

We did the exchange process yesterday and on my db online account today (21:40 on 29th July) it's still saying my last booked train is Luneburg to Berlin and when i click the details is says reservation status is unfinished. I don't have the option to exchange it again either.

We tried to find an email address to resolve this problem but there is only phone numbers on the website that I could find.

Does anyone know what we should do now?

Amywayne
Amywayne

Amywayne

Ebene
1 / 100
Punkt
Die Antwort wurde von DB Bahn bestätigt
Mark1807
Mark1807

Mark1807

Ebene
5000 / 5000
You can't exchange a Ticket, you can only cancel it. I think you have tried to exchange the resevation from Berlin to Munic and the System can't finish the exchange because the Reservation is out of the Ticket validity.
You have to Book a new ticket to Munich!
The refund you get for your old Ticket depends on the kind of Ticket.
If you have a "Supersparpreis" you get no refund, with a "Sparpreis" you get a refund of the ticket price as a vouncher minus 10 € proceccing fee and with a "Flexpreis" you get the whole money back.

Fanden Sie diese Antwort hilfreich?

Nein (2)

Ja (0)

0%

0% der Personen fanden diese Antwort hilfreich

Weitere Antworten

Mark1807
Mark1807

Mark1807

Ebene
5000 / 5000
You can't exchange a Ticket, you can only cancel it. I think you have tried to exchange the resevation from Berlin to Munic and the System can't finish the exchange because the Reservation is out of the Ticket validity.
You have to Book a new ticket to Munich!
The refund you get for your old Ticket depends on the kind of Ticket.
If you have a "Supersparpreis" you get no refund, with a "Sparpreis" you get a refund of the ticket price as a vouncher minus 10 € proceccing fee and with a "Flexpreis" you get the whole money back.

Mark1807
Mark1807

Mark1807

Ebene
5000 / 5000
On the other hand you can book an additional ticket (without canceling the old Ticket) from Berlin to Munich that meight be cheaper.

Thorbena
Thorbena

Thorbena

Ebene
492 / 750
Sie können nur ein neues Ticket kaufen und das alte stornieren, eine Änderung ist nicht möglich.