Frage beantwortet

Why should I lost 93.5 EUR as well as time?

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am xxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx, Master degree student of University of Kassel (Germany).

Today (19 JULY 2019), I would like to travel from Levern (Stemwede) to Kassel. That is why, I booked a ticket. The cost of the ticket was 26 EUR. My planning was below:
1) 19 JULY 2019 at 18:01 hr- BUS 621- from Levern Buchhofstrasse, Stemwede to Banhof Lübbecke
2) 19 JULY 2019 at 19:20 hr- ERB RB 71- Lübbecke to Bielefeld Hbf
3) 19 JULY 2019 at 20:34 hr- NWB RB 74- Bielefeld Hbf to Paderborn Hbf
4) 19 JULY 2019 at 21:48 hr- ABR RE11- Paderborn Hbf to Kassel Wilhelmshohe

Unfortunately, DB BAHN has been cancelled ERB RB 71 (Lübbecke to Bielefeld Hbf ). Because of your train cancellation, I lost my money; appointment with my professors as well as Ausländerbehörde. For your knowledge, I have to back home with taxi (from Lübbecke Hbf to Levern). The taxi cost is 42.10 EUR. Apart from this, I lost 25.40 EUR as of my return ticket from Kassel Wilhelmshohe to Minden (Date: 22 July 2019).

I kindly request you that please let me know my fault. Why should I lost 93.5 EUR (26+42.10+25.40) as well as time? What I will answer to my professor? How I will reschedule appointment with Ausländerbehörde Minden?

!!JUST BECAUSE OF YOUR FAULT!!

Looking forward to hearing/reimbursement from you.

Thank you.

Have a nice day

Your's sincerely,
xxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx
+49 xxxxxxxxxxxx

[Edit by community staff, 07/20/19, 10:16 a.m.: personal data removed.]

Anonym
Anonym

Anonym

Ebene
1 / 100
Punkt
Diese Antwort wurde als beste Antwort ausgewählt

"!!JUST BECAUSE OF YOUR FAULT!!"

This is a customer community. It was not our fault as we are customer as you are. We didn't cancel any train.

"Unfortunately, DB BAHN has been cancelled ERB RB 71 (Lübbecke to Bielefeld Hbf )."

Please see here for passenger rights: https://www.bahn.com/en/view/booking-information/passenge...

Btw: For your own saftey, you should not post any personal information in a public community (as your phone number)...

Fanden Sie diese Antwort hilfreich?

Nein (0)

Ja (2)

100%

100% der Personen fanden diese Antwort hilfreich

Weitere Antworten

"!!JUST BECAUSE OF YOUR FAULT!!"

This is a customer community. It was not our fault as we are customer as you are. We didn't cancel any train.

"Unfortunately, DB BAHN has been cancelled ERB RB 71 (Lübbecke to Bielefeld Hbf )."

Please see here for passenger rights: https://www.bahn.com/en/view/booking-information/passenge...

Btw: For your own saftey, you should not post any personal information in a public community (as your phone number)...

Mark1807
Mark1807

Mark1807

Ebene
5000 / 5000
Wich kind of ticket do you had?

DB
DB

DB

Ebene
5000 / 5000

Hello 17101992,