Frage beantwortet

How can I cancel my trial bahncard 25, I do not have a bahncard Number and can not fill out the online form.

I have no Bahncard Number and can not use the online form to cancel my Bahncard 25. How can I proceed without an official Bahncard. I only have trial (ProbeBahn Card) card.

Die Antwort wurde von DB Bahn bestätigt
Joeopitz
Joeopitz

Joeopitz

Ebene
5000 / 5000
Hello HeikeK2019,

The Probe BahnCard is also sent as a Plastic BahnCard with a number. Probably you have only received the temporary Probe BahnCard so far. Wait until the Plastic BahnCard arrives, then you have a number and can cancel.

Should there still be any problems, you can contact the BahnCard Service by telephone. 0180 6 34 00 35
(20 ct/call from the German landline and max. 60 ct/call from the German mobile network; calls from abroad can be significantly more expensive depending on the provider. Mon to Fri from 7 a. m. to 9 p. m. and on Sat from 9 a. m. to 6 p. m. ).

There's also an email:
bahncard-service@bahn. de. Email is not recommended in your case, as an answer can take up to 8 weeks.

Fanden Sie diese Antwort hilfreich?

Nein (0)

Ja (0)

0% der Personen fanden diese Antwort hilfreich

Weitere Antworten

Joeopitz
Joeopitz

Joeopitz

Ebene
5000 / 5000
Hello HeikeK2019,

The Probe BahnCard is also sent as a Plastic BahnCard with a number. Probably you have only received the temporary Probe BahnCard so far. Wait until the Plastic BahnCard arrives, then you have a number and can cancel.

Should there still be any problems, you can contact the BahnCard Service by telephone. 0180 6 34 00 35
(20 ct/call from the German landline and max. 60 ct/call from the German mobile network; calls from abroad can be significantly more expensive depending on the provider. Mon to Fri from 7 a. m. to 9 p. m. and on Sat from 9 a. m. to 6 p. m. ).

There's also an email:
bahncard-service@bahn. de. Email is not recommended in your case, as an answer can take up to 8 weeks.