Diese Frage wartet auf Beantwortung

How can I get a BahnCard quickly? I leave from USA next Thursday, 18 July 2019.

Can I expedite shipping of a BahnCard. I leave for Europe 17 July 2019 and live in USA. I ordered one but it indicates that I will receive it in 12 days. I want to order another for my son, but I'm concerned it will not arrive before we leave. If I do not receive my card in time, will the provisional card work for the 2 week duration of my trip in Germany?

Lkg
Lkg

Lkg

Ebene
11 / 100
Antworten

Baco18
Baco18

Baco18

Ebene
1761 / 2000
The provisional card will work as long as written on the card, that's usually around 1 month from the first day.

Lkg
Lkg

Lkg

Ebene
11 / 100
Thanks. Additional question. What do you mean by "will work as long as written on the card"?

zeka
zeka

zeka

Ebene
5000 / 5000
" If I do not receive my card in time, will the provisional card work for the 2 week duration of my trip in Germany?"

Do you already have a provisional card? If so, there should be an expiry date on it.

What BahnCard did you buy?

"How can I get a BahnCard quickly?"

"Your Probe BahnCard 25/50 2nd class (subscription)
For 3 months, Probe BahnCard 25/50 (trial BahnCard 25/50) gives you a 25/50% discount on Deutsche Bahn's Super Sparpreis, Sparpreis and Flexpreis (super saver, saver and flexible fare) tickets for journeys within Germany.
If you want to make immediate use of a Probe BahnCard, use the booking option here and print out your temporary card at home, or download it as a mobile phone ticket to the DB Navigator on your smartphone. We will post the permanent Probe BahnCard to your home address."
https://fahrkarten.bahn.de/privatkunde/bahncardbuchen/bah...

! "Your BahnCard is automatically renewed for a year unless you cancel it in writing at least 6 weeks before it is due to expire."
https://www.bahn.com/en/view/offers/bahncard/bahncard.sht...

DB
DB

DB

Ebene
5000 / 5000

Good evening. A provisional BahnCard has a term of two months. This is on the provisional BahnCard on how long it is valid and usable. If you buy the BahnCard in a DB Reisezentrum, so you get a provisional BahnCard. /no