Frage beantwortet

How can I download Invoice?

I need to retrieve an invoice from my recent trip from Berlin in order to claim it on my expenses. I cannot find a way of downloading an invoice from your web portal nor did you send me one when I booked the ticket.
Looking at this forum I see other have the same issue in the past. (e.g. https://community.bahn.de/questions/1350429-ticket-invoice )
you be able to help me with this matter please?

Kind regards

Die Antwort wurde von DB Bahn bestätigt
Joeopitz
Joeopitz

Joeopitz

Ebene
5000 / 5000
Hello,

also the other users in this community were given the answer, „the ticket is the bill“. Submit the ticket for settlement. You will find the ticket as an attachment to the booking confirmation. If the mail is no longer available, then call the Onlineservice. 0180 6 996633 (20 ct/call from the German landline network, rate for mobile phones from Germany max. 60 ct/call. Calls from abroad can be very expensive.)

Fanden Sie diese Antwort hilfreich?

Nein (1)

Ja (0)

0%

0% der Personen fanden diese Antwort hilfreich

Weitere Antworten

Joeopitz
Joeopitz

Joeopitz

Ebene
5000 / 5000
Hello,

also the other users in this community were given the answer, „the ticket is the bill“. Submit the ticket for settlement. You will find the ticket as an attachment to the booking confirmation. If the mail is no longer available, then call the Onlineservice. 0180 6 996633 (20 ct/call from the German landline network, rate for mobile phones from Germany max. 60 ct/call. Calls from abroad can be very expensive.)