Frage beantwortet

My Bahncard has not arrived and I am leaving for Germany soon

I purchased a Probe Bahncard 25 online, but my Bahncard will not arrive before I leave on my trip to Germany, so I will not have access to my Bahncard Number. Right now, I have the Preliminary Probe Bahncard 25 showing that I've purchased one, but I'm not sure, can that be used in place for when the conductor asks for my tickets?

mmorris90
mmorris90

mmorris90

Ebene
1 / 100
Punkt
Die Antwort wurde von DB Bahn bestätigt
Braunschweiger
Braunschweiger

Braunschweiger

Ebene
5000 / 5000
The Preliminary Ticket is exactly for the times wegen you habe purchased it but have not yet the card sent to you. So this will ve fine for the time the Preliminary card is valid.
You might want to download the DB Navigator app, there you can download the bahn card and present it to the train staff.

Note that every Bahncard will be prolonged into a one-year-card unless it is cancelled at least six weeks before the bahncard expires.

Fanden Sie diese Antwort hilfreich?

Nein (0)

Ja (2)

100%

100% der Personen fanden diese Antwort hilfreich

Weitere Antworten

Braunschweiger
Braunschweiger

Braunschweiger

Ebene
5000 / 5000
The Preliminary Ticket is exactly for the times wegen you habe purchased it but have not yet the card sent to you. So this will ve fine for the time the Preliminary card is valid.
You might want to download the DB Navigator app, there you can download the bahn card and present it to the train staff.

Note that every Bahncard will be prolonged into a one-year-card unless it is cancelled at least six weeks before the bahncard expires.