Frage beantwortet

Can I reserve seats while traveling with dog?

Hello,
I'm planning on travelling in a group of 4 adults, 2 dogs, 1 cat on IC/EC service while booking online. I understand I need 4 adult tickets, 2 child 6-14yo tickets, cat travels free as luggage.
My question is, can I reserve 2 seats while buying child tickets?
I was planning on reserving whole compartment (6 seats) not to cause a nuissance for other passengers, as this kind of group might prove irritating for some of the passengers.

geordi
geordi

geordi

Ebene
12 / 100
betasaur
betasaur

betasaur

Ebene
5000 / 5000
Unfortunately it's not possible to book dog fares online. The prices are the same as those for child tickets, but a child ticket can only be used for actual children and not for dogs.
Since dogs are not allowed on the seats, you cannot reserve seats for them either.

Fanden Sie diese Antwort hilfreich?

Nein (1)

Ja (1)

50%

50% der Personen fanden diese Antwort hilfreich

Weitere Antworten

betasaur
betasaur

betasaur

Ebene
5000 / 5000
Unfortunately it's not possible to book dog fares online. The prices are the same as those for child tickets, but a child ticket can only be used for actual children and not for dogs.
Since dogs are not allowed on the seats, you cannot reserve seats for them either.

geordi
geordi

geordi

Ebene
12 / 100
@betasaur : First part of Your answer is incorrect . It is stated on the DB website that due to family offers (child travels free with adult) one just have to make separate transaction for unacomppanied child and have tickets mailed to them by post.