Frage beantwortet

About cancellation process

I bought the ticket to Itzehoe, but my personal schedule has been changed. I want to get refunded. I got cancellation request pdf file from online process, but it says I should print it and send to somewhere. Is the cancellation process really like this? Can't I just cancel it or refund it by online?
Thanks in advance.

Best Regards
Junhyeong Hong

hjh5696
hjh5696

hjh5696

Ebene
1 / 100
Punkt
Die Antwort wurde von DB Bahn bestätigt
Joeopitz
Joeopitz

Joeopitz

Ebene
5000 / 5000
Hello Junhyeong Hong,

not every ticket can be cancelled. You didn't write what kind of tickets you booked. Is it a local ticket or is it a long-distance ticket? In the case of long-distance transport, the following shall apply:

• Flexpreistickets can be cancelled free of charge before the first day of validity, thereafter for a fee of 19 EUR.
• Saver tickets (Sparpreisticket) can only be cancelled before the first day of validity for a fee of 10 EUR. You get a travel voucher.

The cancellations can be made online.

• Super saver tickets (Supersparpreistickets) cannot be cancelled.
• Other tickets (e.g. in transport associations) may have different cancellation ways and options.

Fanden Sie diese Antwort hilfreich?

Nein (0)

Ja (0)

0% der Personen fanden diese Antwort hilfreich

Weitere Antworten

Joeopitz
Joeopitz

Joeopitz

Ebene
5000 / 5000
Hello Junhyeong Hong,

not every ticket can be cancelled. You didn't write what kind of tickets you booked. Is it a local ticket or is it a long-distance ticket? In the case of long-distance transport, the following shall apply:

• Flexpreistickets can be cancelled free of charge before the first day of validity, thereafter for a fee of 19 EUR.
• Saver tickets (Sparpreisticket) can only be cancelled before the first day of validity for a fee of 10 EUR. You get a travel voucher.

The cancellations can be made online.

• Super saver tickets (Supersparpreistickets) cannot be cancelled.
• Other tickets (e.g. in transport associations) may have different cancellation ways and options.