Frage beantwortet

I'm travelling from Munich airport to Radstadt, Austria. Will there be people I can ask for directions to paltforms?

Hi,
I am travelling from Munich airport to Radstadt, Austria. I have never travelled with Deutsche Bahn before and I only speak very limited German so I wanted to figure something out before I leave. I have two changes along my journey and I'm a little worried about getting to the right platform for the next train. Will there be people in the trainstations that I can ask for directions, and are the platforms relatively near to eachother. Thank you.

Mae1
Mae1

Mae1

Ebene
1 / 100
Punkt
Diese Antwort wurde als beste Antwort ausgewählt

Hello Mae1,

for Munich airport you just have to go to the train platform, there is just one, and take the next Surban (S-Bahn) of your line, printed on the ticket to, I would guess Munich East (München Ost) or Munich Main staion (München Hbf). There will be enough assistance for take the next train. The next change is possibly in Bischofshofen or Salzburg Main Station (Salzburg Hbf) in both stations are short connecting ways. You can ask the train staff for the platform of your next train as well.

Fanden Sie diese Antwort hilfreich?

Nein (0)

Ja (1)

100%

100% der Personen fanden diese Antwort hilfreich

Weitere Antworten

Hello Mae1,

for Munich airport you just have to go to the train platform, there is just one, and take the next Surban (S-Bahn) of your line, printed on the ticket to, I would guess Munich East (München Ost) or Munich Main staion (München Hbf). There will be enough assistance for take the next train. The next change is possibly in Bischofshofen or Salzburg Main Station (Salzburg Hbf) in both stations are short connecting ways. You can ask the train staff for the platform of your next train as well.