Frage beantwortet

Can I choose any connection at the same day with the same ticket?

Hello! I would like to travel from Hamburg to Antwerp with a connection that runs every 2 hours, or at least a few times a day with 2 hours inbetween.

Hamburg Hbf IC to Osnabrück Hbf
Osnabrück Hbf IC to Amsterdam Centraat Station
ACS IC to Antwerpen-Centraal

They are all IC-trains but I don't know when the trip is gonna end exactly.
Is there any option which makes it possible to use any equal connection at the same day?
I want to book a ticket but if this flexibility isn't there, then I don't know what to do...

JonasAus1991
JonasAus1991

JonasAus1991

Ebene
1 / 100
Punkt
Die Antwort wurde von DB Bahn bestätigt
zeka
zeka

zeka

Ebene
5000 / 5000
You can buy a flexible ticket ("Flexpreis"): https://www.bahn.com/en/view/offers/germany/flexible-fare...

"With the flexible fare you are not bound to a specific train. With a ticket for an ICE or any other long-distance train of the ICE product class, you can use all long-distance trains (e.g. ICE, RJ, RJX and IC/EC) as well as local and regional trains (e.g. IRE, RE, RB and S-Bahn) on the booked route and day. With a ticket of the IC/EC product class you can use all IC/EC as well as local and regional trains (e.g. IRE, RE, RB and S-Bahn) on the booked route and day.

Note: If you want to use an ICE train with your IC/EC ticket, you will need to buy an upgrade. The price of the upgrade is equal to the difference between the IC/EC fare and the ICE fare for the route of your ticket.

Tickets for international journeys are valid for up to 4 days."

Fanden Sie diese Antwort hilfreich?

Nein (0)

Ja (2)

100%

100% der Personen fanden diese Antwort hilfreich

Weitere Antworten

zeka
zeka

zeka

Ebene
5000 / 5000
You can buy a flexible ticket ("Flexpreis"): https://www.bahn.com/en/view/offers/germany/flexible-fare...

"With the flexible fare you are not bound to a specific train. With a ticket for an ICE or any other long-distance train of the ICE product class, you can use all long-distance trains (e.g. ICE, RJ, RJX and IC/EC) as well as local and regional trains (e.g. IRE, RE, RB and S-Bahn) on the booked route and day. With a ticket of the IC/EC product class you can use all IC/EC as well as local and regional trains (e.g. IRE, RE, RB and S-Bahn) on the booked route and day.

Note: If you want to use an ICE train with your IC/EC ticket, you will need to buy an upgrade. The price of the upgrade is equal to the difference between the IC/EC fare and the ICE fare for the route of your ticket.

Tickets for international journeys are valid for up to 4 days."