Diese Frage wartet auf Beantwortung

technical problem?

I would like to book 4 tickets from Weimar to Vienna on 01.09.2019 (departure at 19:09 - 06.35+1day with 4 cousettes). However once I filled out the form (name, address etc.), it keeps saying: "Sorry, a technical error occured.
Please try again later or contact our service center for international bookings under phone(....)".

I tried so many times for hours but I cannot make it still and also cannot reach to the service center. What should I do?

Ahram
Ahram

Ahram

Ebene
11 / 100
Antworten

Ahram
Ahram

Ahram

Ebene
11 / 100
I did it in both of Chrome and Internet Explorer. However, it doesn't work and shows the same error message. Meanwhile I made a phone call to the service center as suggested, and then the staff also told me that she cannot make it as well :( She suggested me to try it again one week later or go to the info center at the station in person to book the ticket. (But why does it happen and why do I have to worry about the price fluctuation in this process?) Because I'm living in such a small town, I definitely want to book online. What should I do?

On this train connection there is a night train (EuroNight) and you can only book the connection separately. So the trip with the RE and ICE to Munich and the trip with the EuroNight from Munich to Vienna. Then it works. It's best to book these two tickets in a DB travel centre at the station. /ch