Diese Frage wartet auf Beantwortung

Booking ID - How can I take different route to avoid too many connection changes ?

Booking ID - XXXXXX. Old connection is not possible. Now it shows 6 changes which is not possible for me. How can I take different route to avoid too many connection changes as it is not possible for me to take the current connection.

I booked the direct connection from Ulm hbf to Basel Bad Bf. Now, it shows 4 changes.

[Edit by community staff, 29/04/19, 12:57 p.m.: personal data removed.]

Himanshu
Himanshu

Himanshu

Ebene
11 / 100
Antworten

Hello Himanshu,

which route you can use depends on the ticket you have booked. If the ticket is a Sparpreis or Supersparpreisticket, then the bounded train connection is cancelled if the booked connection no longer exists. You can then use any other connection on the day of travel. Another route is possible.

If you have a Flexpreisticket, you are bound to the booked route. If you want to use another route, you need a detour ticket. You can get them at the ticket counter or on the train. A surcharge of 19 EUR is levied if you buy it on the train.

Himanshu
Himanshu

Himanshu

Ebene
11 / 100
Thanks for the answer. Just a follow up question.

Can I use another S bahn to reach bahnhof which is not indicated in my Sparpries ticket ?
I want to use earlier S bahn to avoid any delay in S bahn network.