Frage beantwortet

First time line from Paderborn to Hannover flughafen-double-tax?

Hello DB,I was taking DB for the first time to Hannover airport.The machine on train station Paderborn do not accept my money and I don't have a credit card with me.Due to bad weather forecast in NRW I was in hurry and I did not have time to return home to take credit card.I take the train with thought to take a ticket inside the train like I often buy when I travel to other locations,but unfortunately there was no machine for tickets.I was waiting for employees to buy a ticket and in the moment there was no one.During the ride entered employees of DB and I don't have the right to take a ticket from them on that line.They gave me a double-tax refund order within 14 days.Nowhere does it say that there is no possibiity of buying a ticket inside in train .Plese give me a solution,I am sure that it's not my fault.Hope for fast response.

Anonym
Anonym

Anonym

Ebene
22 / 100
kabo
kabo

kabo

Ebene
5000 / 5000
S-Trains have neither a ticket machine nor service staff selling tickets.
The won't be a solution without paying the double-tax.

Fanden Sie diese Antwort hilfreich?

Nein (0)

Ja (1)

100%

100% der Personen fanden diese Antwort hilfreich

Weitere Antworten

Anonym
Anonym

Anonym

Ebene
22 / 100
Hello DB,I was taking DB for the first time to Hannover airport.The machine on train station Paderborn do not accept my money and I don't have a credit card with me.Due to bad weather forecast in NRW I was in hurry and I did not have time to return home to take credit card.I take the train with thought to take a ticket inside the train like I often buy when I travel to other locations,but unfortunately there was no machine for tickets.I was waiting for employees to buy a ticket and in the moment there was no one.During the ride entered employees of DB and I don't have the right to take a ticket from them on that line.They gave me a double-tax refund order within 14 days.Nowhere does it say that there is no possibiity of buying a ticket inside in train .Plese give me a solution,I am sure that it's not my fault.Hope for fast response.

kabo
kabo

kabo

Ebene
5000 / 5000
S-Trains have neither a ticket machine nor service staff selling tickets.
The won't be a solution without paying the double-tax.

Anonym
Anonym

Anonym

Ebene
22 / 100
Thank you for fast response. Is it possible to pay the amount reduced in the shorter term? And when I pay the double tax I hope I will not have negative points in Germany. I still think that it's not my fault.I am not from Germany and nowhere was it that there were no machines on those lines.

You would have to have received a double-tax (Fahrpreisnacherhebung = FN) and pay the 60 euros within 14 days. If you don't let the deadline pass, nothing will happen. /ch