Frage beantwortet

First time line from Paderborn to Hannover flughafen-double-tax?

Hello DB,I was taking DB for the first time to Hannover airport.The machine on train station Paderborn do not accept my money and I don't have a credit card with me.Due to bad weather forecast in NRW I was in hurry and I did not have time to return home to take credit card.I take the train with thought to take a ticket inside the train like I often buy when I travel to other locations,but unfortunately there was no machine for tickets.I was waiting for employees to buy a ticket and in the moment there was no one.During the ride entered employees of DB and I don't have the right to take a ticket from them on that line.They gave me a double-tax refund order within 14 days.Nowhere does it say that there is no possibiity of buying a ticket inside in train .Plese give me a solution,I am sure that it's not my fault.Hope for fast response.

Die Antwort wurde von DB Bahn bestätigt
kabo
kabo

kabo

Ebene
5000 / 5000
S-Trains have neither a ticket machine nor service staff selling tickets.
The won't be a solution without paying the double-tax.

Fanden Sie diese Antwort hilfreich?

Nein (0)

Ja (1)

100%

100% der Personen fanden diese Antwort hilfreich

Weitere Antworten

Hello DB,I was taking DB for the first time to Hannover airport.The machine on train station Paderborn do not accept my money and I don't have a credit card with me.Due to bad weather forecast in NRW I was in hurry and I did not have time to return home to take credit card.I take the train with thought to take a ticket inside the train like I often buy when I travel to other locations,but unfortunately there was no machine for tickets.I was waiting for employees to buy a ticket and in the moment there was no one.During the ride entered employees of DB and I don't have the right to take a ticket from them on that line.They gave me a double-tax refund order within 14 days.Nowhere does it say that there is no possibiity of buying a ticket inside in train .Plese give me a solution,I am sure that it's not my fault.Hope for fast response.

kabo
kabo

kabo

Ebene
5000 / 5000
S-Trains have neither a ticket machine nor service staff selling tickets.
The won't be a solution without paying the double-tax.

Thank you for fast response. Is it possible to pay the amount reduced in the shorter term? And when I pay the double tax I hope I will not have negative points in Germany. I still think that it's not my fault.I am not from Germany and nowhere was it that there were no machines on those lines.

You would have to have received a double-tax (Fahrpreisnacherhebung = FN) and pay the 60 euros within 14 days. If you don't let the deadline pass, nothing will happen. /ch