Frage beantwortet

I do not have pin for bahn card and cannot take it right now.

I want to use my bahn card 25, but when I want to do activation I need pin that I do not have. I sent a request to receive it by email but it replied that it has already sent me and now I have to stay for post. but I cannot I need to book a ticket with bahcard right now. would you please guide me?

Mandana
Mandana

Mandana

Ebene
0 / 100
Elementarteilchen
Elementarteilchen

Elementarteilchen

Ebene
5000 / 5000
If you purchase a ticket with BahnCard discount, you do not need a PIN. You only need to make sure that you can show the bahncard together with the ticket when the ticket is checked in the train.

The PIN is only required to register for the BahnCard services, but these services are completely optional. These services do allow to collect discount points, which can be later exchanged for bonuses etc. so nothing which prevents you from using the BahnCard for its main purpose.

Fanden Sie diese Antwort hilfreich?

Nein (0)

Ja (0)

0% der Personen fanden diese Antwort hilfreich

Weitere Antworten

Elementarteilchen
Elementarteilchen

Elementarteilchen

Ebene
5000 / 5000
If you purchase a ticket with BahnCard discount, you do not need a PIN. You only need to make sure that you can show the bahncard together with the ticket when the ticket is checked in the train.

The PIN is only required to register for the BahnCard services, but these services are completely optional. These services do allow to collect discount points, which can be later exchanged for bonuses etc. so nothing which prevents you from using the BahnCard for its main purpose.