Diese Frage wartet auf Beantwortung

Bahn Card payment issue

I have BahnCard 25. As it was renewed automatically for this year i received a letter from DB Bahn asking for payment. However, I couldn't make payment and went to India on holidaysfor one and half month. Meanwhile I received a reminder letter during my absense. After returning to Germany, I moved to different address. The payment got delayed by few months. I paid the amount recently with fine equivalent to 2 reminders. I tried to call the phone number given on the letter but not able to connect. I have emailed all the details and payment proof to bahncard-service@bahn.de. What shall I do to inform DB Bahn about the payment? Will my payment be accepted now? or I will be under any legal trouble?

Aniruddh
Aniruddh

Aniruddh

Ebene
1 / 100
Punkt

Antworten

DB
DB

DB

Ebene
5000 / 5000

Hello Aniruddh,

no one in this forum has insight into your personal information. Since the processing of the e-mail takes longer, I recommend that you contact the BahnCard service by phone on 0180 6 99 66 33 (20 cents per call from a German landline, max. 60 cents per call from a German mobile network; costs for calls from abroad depend on provider). The Colleagues can view your personal information and payments and help you on short notice. This service will be available tomorrow at 7 am. /ka