Frage beantwortet

Can I use the ticket for the airport

Sorry for writing in English - you are welcome to reply in German. I can read German but not write it - sorry.

I hold a Super Sparpreis ticket from Aarhus (Denmark) to Hamburg - on the ticket in the app it says to "Hamburg Hbf", but in the PDF it just says "Hamburg".
So my question: Can I use it to the Hamburg Airport?
I have many times used ordinary tickets and Sparpreis ticket (but never Supersparpreis) and the always said HAMBURG, and then I know I can use them for the airport aswell. But with this ticket I am confusing - it says one thing in the app another in the PDF - pleae help me?

Kind regards from Denmark

Kim

Die Antwort wurde von DB Bahn bestätigt

Hello, Kim,

because of the "tarifliche Gleichstellung", a ticket (from 100 km distance) should be valid for both the main station and the airport.

This will be displayed in the PDF. It should be the same in the app.

Does the app really show "Hamburg-Hbf" in the ticket on the page with the Aztec code? Or only with the displayed connection?

The specification in the Aztec Code is authoritative. The travel information is non-binding.

Best regards
Joe

Fanden Sie diese Antwort hilfreich?

Nein (0)

Ja (1)

100%

100% der Personen fanden diese Antwort hilfreich

Weitere Antworten

Hello, Kim,

because of the "tarifliche Gleichstellung", a ticket (from 100 km distance) should be valid for both the main station and the airport.

This will be displayed in the PDF. It should be the same in the app.

Does the app really show "Hamburg-Hbf" in the ticket on the page with the Aztec code? Or only with the displayed connection?

The specification in the Aztec Code is authoritative. The travel information is non-binding.

Best regards
Joe

Thank you.
Yes it says Hamburg Hbf at the top of the page with the code, as well as on the list of booked tickets - I know that travel information is only a guide. BUT in the text under the code it says Hamburg without specifying a station, so I hope this will go... Once again thank you

Hi

Can't insert a picture but below the code it says:

Hinfahrt: Aarhus - Hamburg, mit IC/EC, (SKAN0901)

VIA: <1186><1080>(07.02.2019)FlensbG 21:58 IC5768/Flensb*NV

So I guess it means I can use it, right?