Frage beantwortet

WIFI does NOT work on laptops

Based on the dozens of other posts I’ve read here, I am obviously not expecting to get any help here. But I wanted to post anyways to confirm that this is still an issue. Your wifi network DOES NOT WORK on laptops. My iPhone connected fine and was able to access the internet after visiting the confirmation web page.

My laptop on the other hand, can not access the internet no matter what I try. It will connect to your WiFi network but the confirmation page will not open. I’ve tried entering it manually and visiting login.wifionice.de and wifionice.de and portal.wifionice.de. None of them work. Tried manually entering IP and DNS addresses that people sugggested on here. Nothing works.

I paid extra for a first class ticket on my 3 hour trip, hoping to get some work done on my laptop. Instead I spent over an hour researching solutions on my phone and the other 2 hours trying to contain my anger and frustration.

Based on the posts I found from other users, this issue has been going on for OVER A YEAR. Shame on DB for not finding a solution to this and replying with generic unhelpful advice every time. Whoever is managing your IT department should be embarrassed.

Anonym
Anonym

Anonym

Ebene
2 / 100
InsideBahn952993
InsideBahn952993

InsideBahn952993

Ebene
123 / 750
Perhaps is the usage of an open WiFi against Company rules. In this case it can be possible, that the WiFi in the Train is on a Blacklist.

Better contact your IT-Department.

Fanden Sie diese Antwort hilfreich?

Nein (1)

Ja (0)

0%

0% der Personen fanden diese Antwort hilfreich

Weitere Antworten

InsideBahn952993
InsideBahn952993

InsideBahn952993

Ebene
123 / 750
Perhaps is the usage of an open WiFi against Company rules. In this case it can be possible, that the WiFi in the Train is on a Blacklist.

Better contact your IT-Department.