Frage beantwortet

Transfer time

Hi, I have just noticed that the transfer time is only 10 minutes (Koln to Munich, transfer in Mannheim). If the first train arrives late and I am not able to get on the next train, is there any way to make up?

Die Antwort wurde von DB Bahn bestätigt
EinVielfahrer
EinVielfahrer

EinVielfahrer

Ebene
408 / 750
Transfer in Mannheim is on the same platform. And normally you shoould be able to get the connecting train. (The ICE from Berlin to Munich via Mannheim is often 5 minutes delayed).

If you have a flex ticket you can take a train one hour earlier or later in Cologne. These are direct connections.

In case you miss your connection in Mannheim the next train to Munich will leave there between 30minutes and 60minutes later

Fanden Sie diese Antwort hilfreich?

Nein (0)

Ja (2)

100%

100% der Personen fanden diese Antwort hilfreich

Weitere Antworten

EinVielfahrer
EinVielfahrer

EinVielfahrer

Ebene
408 / 750
Transfer in Mannheim is on the same platform. And normally you shoould be able to get the connecting train. (The ICE from Berlin to Munich via Mannheim is often 5 minutes delayed).

If you have a flex ticket you can take a train one hour earlier or later in Cologne. These are direct connections.

In case you miss your connection in Mannheim the next train to Munich will leave there between 30minutes and 60minutes later

Leo
Leo

Leo

Ebene
5000 / 5000
A enjoyed many 50-minute-walks around Mannheim some time ago.

Therefore, I would rather take a thru train.

Leo
Leo

Leo

Ebene
5000 / 5000
Look for "KÖLN" or "COLOGNE" rather than "Köln Hbf".

Then you get thru tains from both the Cologne main/central and Deutz stations.