Frage beantwortet

The name traveller cannot travel on a a ticket for 4. Will the ticket be accepted for the other 3?

I have bought a return ticket for 4 people including myself from St Pancras to Cologne. The ticket is in my name. The other 3 are not named. I am now unable to travel. Will the ticket still be accepted for the remaining 3 travellers?

Anonym
Anonym

Anonym

Ebene
22 / 100
Leo
Leo

Leo

Ebene
5000 / 5000
No. This is not possible.

Fanden Sie diese Antwort hilfreich?

Nein (0)

Ja (0)

0% der Personen fanden diese Antwort hilfreich

Weitere Antworten

Leo
Leo

Leo

Ebene
5000 / 5000
No. This is not possible.

Anonym
Anonym

Anonym

Ebene
22 / 100
Is it possible to change the name on the ticket to one of the other remaining passengers? I don't want a refund. And the three remaining passengers are the ones who were originally going to travel, even though their names were not required.

Leo
Leo

Leo

Ebene
5000 / 5000
No changes are allowed at all.

So you'd better book individual tickets for each person.

Anonym
Anonym

Anonym

Ebene
22 / 100
Just to let others travelling, that at no time was the named person on the group ticket checked as travelling himself. Both outward and back again. Three train journeys each time.

A word of warning.... The German train services are currently disappointingly not as punctual as anticipated. We were told that this is unfortunately a longer term issue with DBahn. Both ourselves and others we know have had significant travel delays/cancellations. So be do leave yourselves ample time at points in the journey where you need to make a connection.