Frage beantwortet

Why Buying Ticket from Stuttgart to Brugg Ag cost same as Buying ticket from Stuttgart to Zurich

Hi everbody,

When I check DB Bahn website to buy a ticket from Stuttgart Hbf to Brugg AG, I realized that it costs same as buying a ticket from Stuttgart Hbf to Zurich. In other words, it doesn't charge me for Zurich to Brugg AG train. Is it normal ? Or is it because of a problem on the website?

erenaydayanik
erenaydayanik

erenaydayanik

Ebene
0 / 100
Leo
Leo

Leo

Ebene
5000 / 5000
This is a feature of saver tickets , WHICH CAN ONLY BE USED ON A SPECIFIC TRAIN.

You can book Stuttgart Brugg from around 20€ - this is still the minimum price for shorter journeys.

If you buy flexible tickets valid on any train VIA THE SAME BORDER SDTATION you will notice different prices.

(On these you get NO discount on a Bahncard 50 and only 25% ON THE GERMAN PART, i.e. around 3,50€ on the cheapest 19,90€ ticket).

Fanden Sie diese Antwort hilfreich?

Nein (0)

Ja (0)

0% der Personen fanden diese Antwort hilfreich

Weitere Antworten

Leo
Leo

Leo

Ebene
5000 / 5000
This is a feature of saver tickets , WHICH CAN ONLY BE USED ON A SPECIFIC TRAIN.

You can book Stuttgart Brugg from around 20€ - this is still the minimum price for shorter journeys.

If you buy flexible tickets valid on any train VIA THE SAME BORDER SDTATION you will notice different prices.

(On these you get NO discount on a Bahncard 50 and only 25% ON THE GERMAN PART, i.e. around 3,50€ on the cheapest 19,90€ ticket).