Diese Frage wartet auf Beantwortung

Paying BahnCard 25 fee online

Hello,

I have received a renewal letter with SEPA form for my BahnCard 25. I supposed to pay online or send the filled form by 9 October 2018 but I forgot to do so. I have not received any other letter, maybe because I changed my address and I am not registered to any address.

Can i still pay online or send the SEPA form? will it be still valid?

Thanks

avi
avi

avi

Ebene
12 / 100
Antworten

DB
DB

DB

Ebene
5000 / 5000

You need a valid postal address so that the BahnCard- Service can reach you by post if there are difficulties with payment. Is your address up to date there? /ch

avi
avi

avi

Ebene
12 / 100
Thanks for the answer
My address is not up to date. Currently i am not registered anywhere. I will register my postal address once i come back to germany and that would be December 2018.
My question is can i pay this fee online? The post that i got , 1 months back, has one DB Bahn bank account no and it says that i can transfer money to this account untill 9th Oct. So, if i transfer money to this account now, will it be still valid?

DB
DB

DB

Ebene
5000 / 5000

Hello avi,

I have no access to your deposited data. Please contact the colleagues of the BahnCard service: 0180 6 34 00 35 (20 ct/Anruf aus dem Festnetz und max. 60 ct/Anruf aus dem Mobilfunknetz). /ka