Frage beantwortet

Train ticket for journey from Frankfurt (M) Flughafen Regionalbf - Frankfurt Hbf - Erfurt Hbf

I am travelling Frankfurt Airport to-Erfurt Hbf as follows:
Frankfurt (M) Flughafen Regionalbf to Frankfurt Hbf (tief) by train S8 / S 9
then Frankfurt (Main) Hbf to Erfurt Hbf by train EC 218

For Frankfurt (M) Flughafen Regionalbf - Frankfurt Hbf - Erfurt Hbf : Can I buy a combined single ticket for entire the journey? Where to buy this ticket in Frankfurt Airport ( in Terminal 1)?

Or I need to buy a ticket for S8/S9 in Frankfurt (M) Flughafen Regionalbf and then another ticket for EC 218 in Frankfurt (Main) Hbf ?

JRM96
JRM96

JRM96

Ebene
2 / 100
Tino Groß
Tino Groß

Tino Groß

Ebene
5000 / 5000
Good morning JRM96,

you need only one single ticket from Frankfurt Airport to Erfurt Hbf. You can choise there are two possibilities. Flexpreis (flexibility on all trains) or Sparpreis (only valid for the booked train). You can buy the ticket at the ticket maschine inside the train station. Please use only the red/withe maschine by DB (not the green/white by RMV).

Greets, Tino!

Fanden Sie diese Antwort hilfreich?

Nein (1)

Ja (1)

50%

50% der Personen fanden diese Antwort hilfreich

Weitere Antworten

Tino Groß
Tino Groß

Tino Groß

Ebene
5000 / 5000
Good morning JRM96,

you need only one single ticket from Frankfurt Airport to Erfurt Hbf. You can choise there are two possibilities. Flexpreis (flexibility on all trains) or Sparpreis (only valid for the booked train). You can buy the ticket at the ticket maschine inside the train station. Please use only the red/withe maschine by DB (not the green/white by RMV).

Greets, Tino!