Frage beantwortet

Reimbursement of the train ticket?

My name is Mr. Jozef Kotleba
Fly from Vienna to Hannover/EW 5802 was on 08.08.2018 cancelled.
As my trip was conected with business discussion on the afternoon only
it was not meaningful to wait for more as 4 hour for your next fly to Hannover.
My business partner was not aible to postpone our meeting scheduled on 8th of August.
From this reason I would like to ask you to reimburse my cost related with return train ticket Hannover – Braunschweig also. My payment was 44,00 EUR. I appreciate very much your short feedback on my request.
Best regards,
Jozef

Kotleba
Kotleba

Kotleba

Ebene
33 / 100
Fanden Sie diese Antwort hilfreich?

Nein (0)

Ja (0)

0% der Personen fanden diese Antwort hilfreich

Weitere Antworten

Kotleba
Kotleba

Kotleba

Ebene
33 / 100
I bought my return ticket "Online - Ticket, I paid by Visa credit card,
"Mit Ihrer Fahrkarte zum Flexpreis können Sie jeden Zug der gewählten Verbindung nutzen: mit einer IC/EC-Fahrkarte alle IC- und EC-Züge, mit einer ICE-Fahrkarte auch alle anderen Züge.""

Kotleba
Kotleba

Kotleba

Ebene
33 / 100
I am asking not for cancellation of my ticket I am asking for refund of my ticket from the reason of cancellation of my fly from Vienna to Hannover by EUROWING company. My trip was related with fly which was cancelled.
Does it mean I could not use train ticket from above mentioned cancellation. I need your proposal how deal with this situation/what is the next step.

If you made two bookings (one for the flight and one for the train) your ticket is not refundable due to the cancellation of the flight. You can make a regular cancellation of the ticket. /ti

Kotleba
Kotleba

Kotleba

Ebene
33 / 100
Does mean I need to go to the regular cancellation throught which concrete chanel of your/DB web site?
Original payment was 44,00 EUR. Ticket will be reduces on....
I am not doing such procedure every day, from this reason would you able send me link with explanatory steps.

I'll explain here.

• Login to your bahn.de account
  • Click on 'Show all bookings (image)
  • Choose the booking you want to cancel and click on the pencil for editing
  • Click on 'Cancel/exchange' (image)
  • At least click on 'Execute cancellation'

Kind regards /ti