Diese Frage wartet auf Beantwortung

I cannot find my booked ticket online

I have booked a ticket from Baden-Baden to Hamburg Hbf. It was showing in 'My Bookings' and I have printed the ticket. However, I have now received an e-mail to notify me of a Timetable change and now I cannot find my reservation anymore in 'My Bookings'. What should I do?

Karen9
Karen9

Karen9

Ebene
12 / 100
Antworten

Hello Karen9,

there are two ways to get an overview of your booked tickets. In the order search or in the booking review in your "Meine Bahn" customer account.
In the booking review you can view your booked trips of the last 14 months. Log in to your "My Bahn" account, where you will see a list of your bookings.
If you can't find the booking, please contact the online service: 0180 6 10 11 11 (20 ct / call from a landline, mobile tariff max 60 ct / call). /ka

Karen9
Karen9

Karen9

Ebene
12 / 100
I have phoned twice but I am put on hold to be connected to an english speaking person and get no reply. I am calling from outside Germany. Is there another way apart from calling to check my problem. I have also sent an e-mail to fahrkartenservice@bahn.de on 1 Aug but got no reply yet.

Hello karen9,

unfortunately only the Kollgen from the online service can help you here. The request by e-mail is the other contact option. However, the processing takes a little longer at the moment. / ka