Diese Frage wartet auf Beantwortung

Platform change at last minute in Neumünster

I have booked tickets to Frankfurt Airport for my family and parents from Neumünster on 24 July 6:05 Am and as per the platform display it was mentioned that ICE973 departure was from Platform and we were waiting from 5.50 Am in Platform 4 at exact location where my seats are reserved. But we saw train arrived in platform 5 and departed at platform 5 . Our family has elders 58 and 50 and especially my mom's has knee problem in which she can't walk faster and we were carrying 2 heavy baggages and travels bags . Some how we managed to reach the platform at 6.05 Am and we couldn't able to open the door and train departed. Then I had to book another train ticket for 273 euro and I traveled with that . Kindly let us know what was our mistake and is there any possibility of compensation ? Looking forward for reply.

Anonym
Anonym

Anonym

Ebene
1 / 100
Punkt

Antworten

Joeopitz
Joeopitz

Joeopitz

Ebene
5000 / 5000
Hello, disruptions in railway operations can lead to short-term changes. We cannot say here whether they can be compensated.
Please contact the customer dialogue of Deutsche Bahn. You can find the customer dialogue here: https://www.bahn.de/p/view/home/kontakt/kundendialog.shtm...

Signal
Signal

Signal

Ebene
5000 / 5000