Diese Frage wartet auf Beantwortung

Payment was confirmed, no tickets received

Hello, I already tried to contact you by phone and email to solve my problem, but so far nobody was able to help me. Hope that it works through here. On July 22nd I bought a round ticket from Hagen to Berlin through DB app. I found it strange at the time because the payment was processed but I did not receive any confirmation email neither the tickets in the app. Two days later, the amount was deducted from my bank account under the following identification “DB Vertrieb A-Nr. XXXXXX Ihre Buchung auf

bahn.de XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXXX-XXXXX" and so far I did not get the tickets from you. Please, I like a solution for this problem because now I do not know if I should wait or buy another ticket, and the prices are rising. Thank you for the attention.

[Edited by Editorial Department, 26th July 2018, 3:50 pm: Personal data removed.]

Anonym
Anonym

Anonym

Ebene
11 / 100
Antworten

On the booking process it is your choice if you either want to receive a confirmation mail concerning your tickets or not. You may have forgotten that.

If you bought the tickets in the app, they should be available in category "My Tickets".

Second way is that you go to a DB Reisezentrum and bring your order number (Auftragsnummer). They can print your ticket.

I don't recommend to buy another ticket due to there has been a deduction from your bank account.

Anonym
Anonym

Anonym

Ebene
11 / 100
Always when I buy I choose the option to receive the ticket through the app and also to receive an email. I didn’t receive any of them, so I do not have the Auftragsnummer. The only information I have about the purchase is this number that is appearing in my bank account.