Diese Frage wartet auf Beantwortung

No response from bahncard-service@bahn.de regarding issue with bahncard cancellation

Hello,
1. I sent a cancellation request to bahncard-service@bahn.de on July 4, 2018 but did not receive any cancellation confirmation.
2. On 16 July I sent another query through my Bahn.de login. This time I received a response that the date 16 July is less than 6 weeks for the cancellation notice period.
3. After that I have sent several queries to bahncard-service@bahn.de and also through my bahn.de login but no one is responding.
My original termination request date was 4 July which is more than 6 weeks notice period.
And now none of my requests (repeated emails and contacts) are not responded.
What is process to raise a complaint? I already raided a complaint through bahn.de login in Feedback and complaint option. No response to that as well.
Looking for urgent help.
Thanks & Regards
Shatabda

Anonym
Anonym

Anonym

Ebene
32 / 100
Antworten

Hello shatabda,

nobody in this community has access to your data. If you send a cancellation on July 4th 2018 and this date is more than 6 weeks ago from your expiry date your BahnCard should be cancelled regular. Did you asked the BahnCard-Service whether they received your request from July 4th 2018? /ti

Anonym
Anonym

Anonym

Ebene
32 / 100
Hello,
Thanks for the response. As I have mentioned in my question that I have told about my original email date (4 July) several times.
Unfortunately I am not receiving any replies from bahncard service. I am also not receiving responses from the bahncard-service@bahn.de.
I am completely clueless about what I can do when noone responds. This is highly unprofessional and improper. Completely unnecessary harrasment

Anonym
Anonym

Anonym

Ebene
32 / 100
I always check spam no responses yet.
Calling is difficult since I dont speak German very well, its difficult to explain.
If I dont receive response for one query it is understandable, but if there is no response to 6-7 queries thats something not right I would assume.

Anonym
Anonym

Anonym

Ebene
32 / 100
Thanks for the reply. I will try calling. Since it is a special number, is the call charged per minute or per call?
Apart from calling is there any other way (other than the bahncard-service email and bahn.de login option) to reach out to the customer service or escalation team who could look into the matter?