Frage beantwortet

I bought a card for train from Nuremberg to Zella Mehlis in 19:05 but I need to travel with the train in 21:05 ?

I buy a ticket from the machine, from Zella Mehlis to Nuremberg, and from Nuremberg to Zella Mehlis, but I made a mistake with the ticket Nuremberg to Zella Mehlis. I buy a ticket in 19:05 but I want to travel with the train in 21:05 ? What should I do ? Or its okay if I go with that train in 21:05 ?

Die Antwort wurde von DB Bahn bestätigt

With a Sparpreis-Ticket you have to use the booked IC or ICE trains. If you wouldn't like to travel with these trains you can cancel the ticket (19 Euro will be withheld). This is possible at the ticket office in Nuremberg or Suhl. After that you can book there a new ticket for the other trains.

Fanden Sie diese Antwort hilfreich?

Nein (0)

Ja (0)

0% der Personen fanden diese Antwort hilfreich

Weitere Antworten

With a Sparpreis-Ticket you have to use the booked IC or ICE trains. If you wouldn't like to travel with these trains you can cancel the ticket (19 Euro will be withheld). This is possible at the ticket office in Nuremberg or Suhl. After that you can book there a new ticket for the other trains.

No, the ticket is only valid in the booked IC or ICE trains. If you would like to use another train (later), you have to cancel the ticket at the ticket office and buy a new one.