Frage beantwortet

How can i buy one handy ticket from utrecht to hagen including ICE to mönchen gladbach on 24-7?

There is that day no direct ICE from utrecht to duisburg, but the ICE goes by Mönchengladbach. I can buy two separated tickets (utrecht - Mönchengladbach and Mönchengladbach - Hagen) but that is more expensive. If i buy the ticket Utrecht - Hagen then it doesn't use ICE (although it goes by Venlo), so then it takes more time.

Anonym
Anonym

Anonym

Ebene
1 / 100
Punkt
Diese Antwort wurde als beste Antwort ausgewählt

Hello John030,

the connection with IC and ERB is faster, as with the ICE. Therefore you will not be offered any connections with only ICE trains. But if you really want to go only with ICE, you have to deselect all other trains in the choice of transport, then you are offered only connections with ICE and you can also book on bahn.de. /ni

Fanden Sie diese Antwort hilfreich?

Nein (0)

Ja (2)

100%

100% der Personen fanden diese Antwort hilfreich

Weitere Antworten

Hello John030,

the connection with IC and ERB is faster, as with the ICE. Therefore you will not be offered any connections with only ICE trains. But if you really want to go only with ICE, you have to deselect all other trains in the choice of transport, then you are offered only connections with ICE and you can also book on bahn.de. /ni