Diese Frage wartet auf Beantwortung

Price mismatch

Hi,

I booked the 29/06 some seat reservations for 5 persons (3 adults and 2 kids) for a train the 02/07 from Flensburg to Copenhagen (I already had the tickets bought from the Danish railways - DSB).
Planned schedule:

• Flensburg 18:48 IC 5769
  • Fredericia 20:14
  • Fredericia 20:22 LYN51066
  • København H 22:08

When I placed my reservation, the total displayed before confirmation was EUR 9, for a family reservation.
However, I was charged EUR 28.50.
I tried to repeat a similar reservation with the same train combination for another day, and it still shows EUR 9.
When I checked the details from my booking receipt, I saw I was charged EUR 9 for the first train and EUR 19.50 for the second one. The latter has never mentioned when I placed my order.

The second problem I have is due to train disruption.
Due to some fires along the track, the IC 5769 only ran from Flensburg to Tinglev, meaning that the second train couldn' be met.
We have to wait 2 hours in Tinglev to take a train that only ran to Vojens, take a bus to Kolding and then finally a train to Copenhagen. The resulting delay was about 3 hours.

Is it possible to get a refund?

I can provide all necessary screenshots, booking number.

Alhano
Alhano

Alhano

Ebene
23 / 100
Antworten

Dear Alhano,

I am very sorry about your 3 hours delay.

Please fill the passengers' rights claim form and send it with your tickets and reservations to the Servicecenter Fahrgastrechte (service center passengers' rights). You'll find further information and the claim form here. /ti

Alhano
Alhano

Alhano

Ebene
23 / 100
Hi,

Thanks for quick answer.
Will the Servicecenter Fahrgastrechte deal with the price error when making the reservation?
Because I have been overcharged by EUR 19.50 compared to the total price shown by the time I validate the order. I believe this is an IT bug.

Not directly. But you missed the train. So the reservations you couldn't use will be refunded. Either way you'll get the money for the reservations. /ti

franke22
franke22

franke22

Ebene
2562 / 5000
@ DB

Jetzt muss ich mal kurz nachhaken. Er hatte ja DSB-Tickets, für die er eigentlich aufgrund der Verspätung 50 Prozent Erstattungsanspruch hätte - Zuständig ist die DSB als Aussteller.

Klar ist auch dass das SC FGR die Reservierung erstattet, aber dazu sollte er nicht die Orginalfahrkarte einsenden, da er die ja eigentlich für die DSB braucht. Vielleicht sollte man ihm das nochmal sagen?

Hallo franke22,

er kann alles zusammen ans Servicecenter Fahrgastrechte schicken. Die Fahrkarten gehen dann von dort weiter an die DSB zur Entschädigung. /ti

Alhano
Alhano

Alhano

Ebene
23 / 100
Hi all,

My question was about the booking itself.
The tickets were bought through DSB (it was a special DSB Orange discount ticket), without booking, and I have already send a claim for them.
Ticket to Flensburg from Denmark are sold as internal tickets, so local DSB rules applies. For more than 2 hours, it's 100 % refund. My claim has already been acknowledged.

Then I bought separately through DB seat reservations since we were travelling with kids. Not having to look for available seats makes ourselves feel more secure.

I'll post a claim for the seats reservation through DB.

Thanks all for help.